Book Catalogue – Children's & Illustrated
1. ADSHEAD, Mary (author and co-illustrator). Stephen BONE (illustrator). The Little Boy and His House [together with an original illustrated, and autographed, letter signed by Mary Adshead].
London; J.M. Dent & Sons Ltd. 1936.
Landscape 4to. Original blue and white striped cloth-backed pictorial boards, pictorial endpapers; pp. [i], 2-60; with 14 fine, and glorious, colour-lithographed plates together with printed…
3. ALDIN, Cecil (author and illustrator). The Twins.
London; Henry Frowde Hodder & Stoughton. .
4to. Original olive green cloth-backed grey boards block-lettered in gilt with large onlaid pictorial label, pictorial endpapers; pp.  including plates; with pictorial title and 24 fine…
6. [ALPHABET] "EVOE" (pseud.) [Edmund George Valpy KNOX] (verses by). Joyce DENNYS (pictures by). A Winter Sports Alphabet.
London; John Lane The Bodley Head Ltd. 1926.
8vo. Original brown cloth-backed buff pictorial boards blocked in red, black, white and yellow to both covers; pp. ; with 26 full-page plates in white, black, and ochre against beige…
7. [ALPHABET]. VOS, Herman A. (illustrator). Het ABC Van Het Naziregiem.
Leuven-Brussel; Copyright A.N.U.M. .
Small 8vo. (120 x 165mm); original buff pictorial wrappers printed in colours, stapled to spine; pp. ; decorated introductory page followed by 26 coloured plates forming a Nazi…
8. [ALPHABET]. PRICHARD, John (author). Asgeir SCOTT (illustrator). Journey To The End Of The Alphabet.
London; The Bodley Head. 1951.
8vo. Original decorative boards printed to both covers in black, orange, and white, preserved in repeat dustwrapper; pp. [vi], 7-63 + [i]; with double-page pictorial title-page and 26 fine…
9. ANDERSEN, Hans [Christian] (author). W. HEATH ROBINSON (illustrator). Hans Andersen's Fairy Tales.
London; Boots The Chemist, circa 1930.
4to. Original deep red cloth panelled in black to upper board and lettered and decorated in gilt, preserved in pictorial dustwrapper with onlaid plate to upper panel; pp. [vi], 7-319…
10. ANDERSEN, Hans C. (author). Margaret TARRANT (illustrator). Hans Andersen's Fairy Stories. A Selection of the Stories Most Suitable for Younger Children.
London; Ward, Lock & Co., Limited, .
Small 4to. Original light blue cloth attractively panelled and lettered in darker blue enclosing, to the upper board, an onlaid oval pictorial fairy plate, double-page pictorial endpapers…
11. APPIA, Béatrice (author and illustrator). Conte De La Marguerite [The Daisy's Story].
Paris; Flammarion. 1935.
Square 8vo. Original pictorial wrappers, stapled to spine; pp. ; with decorated title-page and 13 fine full-bleed coloured plates in rich vibrant colours; a very attractive copy with…
12. APPIA, Béatrice (illustrator). Marie COLMONT (author). Histoire De Perlette Goute D'Eau.
Paris; Flammarion. 1936.
Square 8vo. Original pictorial wrappers, stapled to spine; pp. ; with decorated title-page and 13 very pretty full-bleed colour-lithographed plates; an excellent copy in near fine…
14. ARDIZZONE, Edward (artist). An original pen-and-ink drawing from The Nine Lives of Island McKenzie.
An original pen-and-ink illustration (15 x 160cm), unsigned, slightly dusted, with marginal printer's marks, floated in an ivory acid-free mount and presented in a pale oak frame; slight…